ParentPowered Equity Grant
Most School Districts Qualify
We know that tight budgets make it hard to launch new programs, particularly in highly impacted districts. The Equity Grant makes launching your family engagement program easy by covering a big part of the first 1, 2, or 3 years of partnership costs.
"This resource for families is practical and will actually help them advance their child’s development not only academically but also socially and emotionally.”
- Meenoo Yashar, Chief, Early Education Department, San Francisco Unified School District
Apply for the Equity Grant
Based on the Ready4K approach, our curriculum and text-based delivery system are designed to serve every child in a way that works for every family.
"The biggest surprise was how easy the process was."
- Amy Reyes, Wyoming Department of Education
Accessible. Equitable. Evidence-Based.
Leverage the Ready4K ApproachDeliver evidence-based family engagement directly into your families’ hands – and get robust outcomes data to demonstrate your impact.
- Accessible to everyone — no extra materials required
- Strengths based, building on existing family routines
- Available in 10+ languages